Abbot’s Steakhouse has gained an exceptional reputation for providing superb food and an excellent hospitality service at the Great National Abbey Court Hotel in Nenagh, County Tipperary.
The steakhouse provides the perfect dining setting to enjoy a scrumptious meal cooked by our professional team of experienced chefs lead by Executive Chef David Oulton.
Abbot's Steakhouse serves the finest local products ranging from ice-cream desserts, cheeses to steaks in County Tipperary.
We cater for all special occasions including:
- Parties | Birthdays | Anniversaries | Communions | Confirmations and more
Reservations are advisable. All dietary requirements are catered for in the Abbot’s Steakhouse restaurant.
Abbot's Steakhouse Opening Times (7 Days A Week)
- Monday to Friday 7:00am - 10:30am
- Saturday & Sunday 7:30am - 11:00am
- Monday to Sunday daily at 12:30pm - 2:30pm
- Monday to Sunday bistro daily 2:30pm – 9:30pm
- Monday to Sunday restaurant evening from 6:30pm - 9:30pm
Abbot’s Bar – Watch sporting events on a large TV screen while enjoying the relaxing atmosphere and being served at the bar.
Sample Menus – Please view our scrumptious sample menus page by clicking on the button below or image above.
Private Dining – Caters for birthdays, christenings, communions, confirmations, anniversaries and more for up to 90 people.