The Great National Abbey Court Hotel offers a lot of excellent activity breaks in Nenagh County Tipperary, Ireland.
If you’re looking for something peaceful with picturesque views, then walking or hiking would be perfect to suit walkers of all ages and abilities. Searching something more energetic? Then, we would recommend horse-riding and cycling which are suitable for everyone.
Otherwise, you can choose to play golf in one of Ireland’s finest parkland courses at the Nenagh Golf Club, just 10 minutes from our hotel.
Top 5 Reasons To Choose Great National Abbey Court Hotel
- Complimentary access to our finest Trinity Leisure Club for guests staying with us
- Scrumptious evening meal in our award-winning Abbot's Steakhouse and full Irish breakfast each morning
- Guests can avail our Solitude Spa treatments and Hairdressers services
- Family Activity Pass to one of the three family attractions - Bunratty Castle & Folk Park, King John’s Castle and Craggaunowen
- Providing guests, a free packed lunch for two and a map of walking trails for walking getaways