The Great National Abbey Court Hotel is located closely to one of Ireland’s largest, stunning lake ‘Lough Derg’ between County Clare, County Galway and County Tipperary.
Distance By Car
Nenagh town has excellent motorway access from our hotel. You can drive comfortably to the Great National Abbey Court Hotel from these following locations:
- Shannon Airport – 50 minutes
- Limerick City – 30 minutes
- Dublin Airport – 1 hour 40 minutes
- Cork Airport – 1 hour 50 minutes
For full map directions to and from the hotel, click on the button below.
- Free parking available for visitors
Nenagh Railway Station is only minutes by car or 5 minutes walk from the Great National Abbey Court Hotel.
For full train timetables and fares, visit Irish Rail
To arrange your airport transfer, check out our link partners