At the Great National Abbey Court Hotel, we offer the perfect escape with an exclusive range of classical therapies as well as pampering treatments designed to de-stress, relax, revitalising the mind and body. That’s why Solitude Spa is considered to be one of the finest hotel's spa location for the weekend getaways or short spa breaks in Nenagh, Tipperary.
Solitude Spa selective range includes:
- Massage therapies
- Timexpert Vitamin C + Facial
- Full & Half Day Pamper Packages
- Specialised waxing
- Manicures/Pedicures (Shellac)
- HD Brows
- Stand up sun-bed/Airbrushing System
Our professional therapists offer a wide range of holistic treatments that will rejuvenate your body and soul. These spa treatments include:
- Timexpert C+ (A.G.E.) Facial - Vitamin C for dull skin utilising the rejuvenating power of Vitamin C and Ume extract, Timexpert C+ combats skin ageing and glycation by intensely repairing the skin's luminosity, vitality and uniformity. After 4 treatments real, 100% of clients believe this to be a real, results-driven anti-ageing treatment.
- Sea of Quartz Hot Stone – Treat yourself to a full head to toe pampering treatment using hot and cold stones to massage the body while the hydra dew lift moisture mask protects and hydrates the face.
- Hydra Dew Express Lift Facial – If you have dry skin, then this would be the most ideal treatment. This facial contains ingredients such as seaweed, water-lily, sunflower oil and mango butter in order to protect the skin. Duration of this spa facial treatment is 60 minutes.
- Pomegranate Crab Apple Body Scrub - Pure cane sugar with potent antioxidants which create a gentle natural exfoliant that leaves skin deliciously smooth and delectably radiant.
Spa Opening Hours
Monday - By appointment only
Tuesday & Wednesday - 9:30am to 6:00pm
Thursday & Friday - 9:30am to 8:00pm
Saturday - 9:00am to 6:00pm
Closed on Sundays
Booking by appointment only; Contact Siobhán +353 (0)67 42182